A simple nut mix that can be really easily prepared at home by just adding water and baking in the recyclable oven tray provided. This nut roast is packed with nuts and makes an amazing vegetarian and vegan loaf which can be enjoyed by everyone. A brilliant, healthier, protein packed, alternative for the whole family.
1) Pour contents of sachet into a bowl
2) Add 200ml of cold water, mix and let sit for 5 minutes
3) Transfer mix into the baking tray provided
4) Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F (Gas mark 4)
5) Bake for 35-45 minutes until golden brown and cooked through
Allow to cool for a little while before slicing and serving as desired.
Cashews(23%), cranberries (13%) (cranberries, sugar, sunflower oil), ground peanuts, peanuts/b>, gluten free rice flour, maize flour, minced onion, gluten free breadcrumbs (rice flour, water, dextrose, vegetable fiber, salt, caramel (E150a), paprika), country veg mix (potato, carrot, onion, green beans, green and white cabbage, green and white leek), dried mushrooms, red peppers, gluten free baking powder, salt, mixed herbs, black pepper.
Energy 242kcals/1014kJ, Fat 10.4g of which saturates 1.8g, Carbohydrate 27.1g of which sugars 6.3g, Fiber 4.3g, Protein 7.9g, Salt 0.95g